Engaging and Elevating Paediatric OTs
See our show notes for each episode below.
19. Sensory 'Seekers' - Vestibular Discrimination Part 1
18. Polyvagal Theory and Co-regulation
17. Vestibular Based Treatment - A Case of Gravitational Insecurity
16. What's the go with Reflexes?
15. Rhythm, Routine and Predictability
14. The Surprises of Treatment
13. The Journey of Becoming Relational Therapists
12. Imitation as a foundation for Action and Social Connection
11. Executive Functions Continued
10. Emerging Executive Functions
9. Social Skills In Treatment: Attuning and Teaching
8. Regulation and Reciprocity - Go Slow to Go Fast
7. Treatment and Sensory Modulation
6. Sensory Modulation: Part 2
5. Sensory Modulation: Part 1.
4. Sensory Discrimination for Skilfulness
3. The power of praxis.
2. Why Posture Matters
1. Our Stories and Why We’re Here.